Due to COVID-19, there will be no in-house programming this summer. But that doesn't mean summer reading isn't happening!
Pick up a Youth make-and-take packet each week filled with fun, themed activities and reading recommendations! Packets #1-3 are available from June 29-July 18, and Packets #4-6 are available from July 20-August 8. While supplies last.
- All Ages
- Week #1: The Princess & the Pea
- Week #2: Jack and the Beanstalk
- Week #3: Goldilocks & the Three Bears
- Week #4: Hansel & Gretl
- Week #5: Rapunzel
- Week #6: Little Red Riding Hood
- 10 years +
- Week #1: Witches, Wizards, & Warlocks
- Week #2: Into the Magic Garden
- Week #3: It's All Greek (Mythology) To Me
- Week #4: Mermaids & Pirates
- Week #5: Dragons & Knights
- Week #6: Once Upon a Time...
Visit our YouTube channel for a short weekly fairytale storytime geared towards the toddler through kindergarten set, craft videos, and more! Keep an eye on our social media (Facebook and Instagram) for updates.
For a list of themed digital escape rooms, visit our Summer Library Program page on this website.
Questions? Suggestions? Call us at 330-868-4101, visit the Youth Desk, or email our Youth librarians Kathy Heller (Head of Youth Services) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Pearson (Youth Programming Librarian) at email@example.com.